3 chairs

3 chairs

Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9




Yesterday I got started assembling the dust collection system. I got back from Boerne about 1 pm, had lunch, and went to the shop. Lots of pieces and parts. I spent about 4 1/2 hours getting the collector together. This is one heavy thing! It consists of 4 large pieces; the heaviest is the motor and fan assembly. And it goes on top. Today I'll start the duct after I get the collector in it's final spot.


This is it! It stands about 8 feet tall and the large appendage in the front is the filter.


I was just starting one of the 3 legged tea chairs when the truck showed up on Wednesday. This chair is for Nancy Stroud in Denton.

This is what the final product will look like. We will travel to Denton next Saturday and my hope is to finish it by then. So I better get to work!



No comments: