3 chairs

3 chairs

Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


 I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope Santa was good to you and all the kids and grandkids. No woodworking today but I would like to share some pictures that have something to do with Christmas.

Peggy took these first three pictures when we were in Denton. I think they're pretty cool.


I think these are some cards she liked.

Lily took some pictures while we were driving to her house the other night. I think she has a good eye for photography!

Nana took this on the way home.


This is Henry. He's 4 and very active!

My nephews, Christopher and Andrew, the two on the right, got to go snowboarding for the first time this week! About time! They went to Purgatory in Colorado after being stuck in Denver overnight. They come home today and I know they had great time.

Santa brought Lily a new baby! I bet there was a whole lot more!

Henry got a new Spiderman bike. Spiderman is the coolest!

I hope you are spending your Christmas with friends and family and if not they will call or you will call them. Either way let's not forget the real reason for Christmas is the celebration of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas everyone!!!








1 comment:

Ron and Peggy said...

I think this might've been our quietest Christmas Day in a long time. I had a lot more Christmas stuff I wanted to make but guess I will do it next year. Wife